Featuring a contemporary design, the stunning new thermostatic bar shower from Bristan includes an integral diverter which allows you to seamlessly switch the water flow from its large round fixed head or to the coordinating handset. Bristan design and manufacture their products using the finest methods and materials to ensure a high quality product. Comes with a five year guarantee, covering manufacturing faults. The shower valve utilises Bristan’s unique Fast Fit system which enables rigid fixing of this bar valve to 15mm pipework protruding through your cavity wall surface. Using this fast fix system the inlet pipe centres on this shower are now fixed at 150mm centres.
- Dual control – flow and temperature are controlled separately, giving accurate control of both.
- Thermostatic cartridge maintains showering temperature to +/- 1oC by compensating for changes in the incoming
- water temperature and pressure giving the stable outlet temperature.
- Automatic shut off in the event of hot or cold water supply failure, thus reducing the risk of scalding.
- Factory set to a maximum of 38oC to eliminate the ability to select an unsafe temperature – this can be manually
- over-ridden up to 46°C to suit user preference.
- Supplied with 1.5m hose, single function handset and 200mm rose, both with rub clean nozzles.
- Utilises unique fast fit system – WMNT10 C
- Chrome plated to BSN 248
- Cartridge Type - Thermostatic cartridge
- Supply - Suitable for all plumbing systems,
- preferably balanced
- Inlet Connection - 15mm compression
- Outlet Connection - G 1/2"
- Water Pressure - Min 0.5bar, Max. 5.0bar
- Dimensions for Fitting - 150mm inlet centres
- Shower head diameter - 200mm
- WRAS approved
- Guarantee: 5 years covering manufacturing faults.
Bristan thermostatic exposed shower set
Estimated delivery cost for Standard Economy delivery (3-10 days) - £7.95
FREE delivery for orders over £499